So with band camp underway, I don’t exactly have any cool artwork to show you guys right now.
Oh, look, a survey! Be distracted!
Thanks to Cajun Samurai, I’ve been tagged with more questions to answer, this time in the form of the Blogger Interrogation Game! So let’s hope to it and see what’s in store!
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives. You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so forth. You should answer your own 5 questions as well. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
Just so those not familiar with anime won’t feel left out, my questions will cover a broader range of topics.
And here we go!
1. Have you ever had a moment in your life that reminded you of a certain scene or episode from an anime? If so, what was it?
Hoo boy. I have a feeling that the time I spend with my friends from high school and college could be the basis for an anime on its own. Things can get crazy pretty quickly, and I love it!
That being said, I do sometimes feel like I’m performing an America-style freak out in my head while watching a scary movie.
2. If you could describe yourself using an anime stereotype [Tsundre, Yandere, Emo, etc…] which would you pick and why?
I fit the loopy space cadet stereotype to a T. My head is up in the clouds half the time. It’s rather bothersome for myself and those around me.
3. If you could spend one day with an anime voice actor, either in America or Japan, who would it be and what would you do?
I’d like to say Masaya Onosaka – voice actor of Vash the Stampede, Zelos Wilder, France, and countless other characters – but even if I knew enough Japanese to carry out a proper conversation, I have a feeling awkward silences would pop up way too often.
Go ahead and accuse me of jumping on the fangirl wagon, but I’d have to say Vic Mignogna. (And yes, I had to use Google to find the proper spelling of his surname.) Between his being an anime voice actor and a pretty vocal Christian, I think we’d have a lot to talk about.
4. If you could spend the entire day in the real world as an anime character, who would it be and why?
You know what? Forget gender boundaries, I’d want to be America, from Hetalia: Axis Powers! While this character certainly has his flaws, he’s essentially everything I’m not. (Aside from the fact that he completely lacks tact, that is; I can be pretty bad in that regard at times as well.) I would love to have his confidence, energy, and fun-loving attitude, even if it was just for one day!
5. Which anime character has the coolest socks?
…Yeah, I know, she’s technically a video game character and that sock on her left leg is actually a boot, but it’s close enough in my book!
My Generic Questions from Genericville
- What is your favorite story genre?
- Who is your favorite fictional character? Why is he/she your favorite?
- What was one scene in a book, TV show, video game, etc. that got a strong emotional response out of you?
- Who is your favorite writer?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Recently I’ve found myself getting more into scifi shows, especially Doctor Who. The characters can spout as much nonsensical technobabble as they want as long as it fits in the world of the story. I love it!
- (Gosh, why did I add a question that I have no specific answer for?) I’ll say the Tenth Doctor. The Doctor is a spectacular character, and, well, Tenth has a special place in my heart as my first Doctor.
- Oh gosh, Harry’s walk into the Forbidden Forest in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I bawled throughout that entire part of the book.
- Dean Koontz. I love his thrillers.
- It’s a toss up between Svetlana Chmakova and Jun Mochizuki. Both are excellent manga artists.
Now, to list the names of
my victims the people I’m tagging with this. Because I’m lame, I’m only tagging three bloggers. Have fun with my bland questions, guys!